There are 140 calories in a 1 slice serving of Zpizza Ham & Pineapple Pizza. Calorie breakdown: 28.8% fat, 48.4% carbs, 22.8% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140 (586 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 140 calories of Zpizza Ham & Pineapple Pizza ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zpizza menu items.
Recipe for Zpizza's Ham & Pineapple Pizza
Currently there is no recipe available for Zpizza Ham & Pineapple Pizza, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Chicken Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Jack In The Box Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
- Jack In The Box Jumbo Jack Burger Recipe