There are 620 calories in a 1 serving serving of Zoes Kitchen Spinach & Mushroom Piadina. Calorie breakdown: 58.7% fat, 27.3% carbs, 14.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 620 (2,594 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 41g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 620 calories of Zoes Kitchen Spinach & Mushroom Piadina ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's Spinach & Mushroom Piadina
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen Spinach & Mushroom Piadina, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Golden Corral Marinated Beef Tips Recipe
- Golden Corral Meatloaf Recipe