There are 590 calories in a 1 serving serving of Zoes Kitchen Rustic Lamb Pita. Calorie breakdown: 56.4% fat, 27.7% carbs, 15.8% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 590 (2,469 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 38g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 590 calories of Zoes Kitchen Rustic Lamb Pita ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's Rustic Lamb Pita
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen Rustic Lamb Pita, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Applebee's Green Beans Crispers with Lemon Garlic Aioli Recipe
- Jack In The Box Teriyaki Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Golden Corral KC BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe