There are 110 calories in a 1 side order serving of Zoes Kitchen Roasted Vegetables. Calorie breakdown: 60.0% fat, 33.3% carbs, 6.7% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110 (460 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 110 calories of Zoes Kitchen Roasted Vegetables ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's Roasted Vegetables
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen Roasted Vegetables, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box HH Brewtus Fireball Tea Recipe
- Jack In The Box Steakhouse Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe