There are 520 calories in a 1 serving serving of Zoes Kitchen Protein Power Plate. Calorie breakdown: 55.7% fat, 13.5% carbs, 30.8% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 520 (2,176 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 33g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 520 calories of Zoes Kitchen Protein Power Plate ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zoes Kitchen menu items.
Recipe for Zoes Kitchen's Protein Power Plate
Currently there is no recipe available for Zoes Kitchen Protein Power Plate, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Coleslaw Recipe
- Golden Corral Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Sweet Potato Caserole Recipe