There are 230 calories in a 1 cup serving of Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice – Reduced Sodium. Calorie breakdown: 2.0% fat, 81.6% carbs, 16.3% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230 (962 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 230 calories of Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice – Reduced Sodium ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
12% of RDI (230 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zatarain's menu items.
Related Food from Zatarain's
- Bourbon Chicken Flavored Rice
- Black Beans & Rice – Reduced Sodium
- Bake & Crisp Mix – Chicken
- Red Beans & Rice w/ Sausage
- Cilantro Lime Rice
Recipe for Zatarain's's Red Beans & Rice – Reduced Sodium
Currently there is no recipe available for Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice – Reduced Sodium, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Sticks Recipe
- Golden Corral Collard Greens Recipe
- Golden Corral Chipotle Chicken Recipe