There are 160 calories in a 1 cup serving of Zatarain's Original Jambalaya Mix. Calorie breakdown: 3.0% fat, 86.6% carbs, 10.5% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160 (669 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 160 calories of Zatarain's Original Jambalaya Mix ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zatarain's menu items.
Recipe for Zatarain's's Original Jambalaya Mix
Currently there is no recipe available for Zatarain's Original Jambalaya Mix, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Smoked Sausage and Peppers Recipe
- Golden Corral Black Eyed Peas Recipe
- Jack In The Box Sirloin Swiss and Grilled Onion Burger Recipe