There are 50 calories in a 2 tbsp serving of Zatarain's Fish Fri – Garlic. Calorie breakdown: 0.0% fat, 100.0% carbs, 0.0% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50 (209 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 50 calories of Zatarain's Fish Fri – Garlic ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
3% of RDI (50 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zatarain's menu items.
Related Food from Zatarain's
- Seasoned Shrimp Fri
- Cajun Injector Chicken Fry Mix – Southern Style
- Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil – Extra Spicy
- Cajun Injector – Cajun Shake Seasoning
- Fish Fri – Crispy Cajun
Recipe for Zatarain's's Fish Fri – Garlic
Currently there is no recipe available for Zatarain's Fish Fri – Garlic, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Jack In The Box Steakhouse Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Texas Toast Recipe