There are 20 calories in a 1 tbsp serving of Zatarain's Cajun Injector Marinade – Roasted Garlic. Calorie breakdown: 0.0% fat, 100.0% carbs, 0.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 20 (84 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 20 calories of Zatarain's Cajun Injector Marinade – Roasted Garlic ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zatarain's menu items.
Recipe for Zatarain's's Cajun Injector Marinade – Roasted Garlic
Currently there is no recipe available for Zatarain's Cajun Injector Marinade – Roasted Garlic, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe
- Jack In The Box Egg Nog Milkshake Recipe
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Biscuits Recipe