There are 220 calories in a 1 bag serving of Zapp's Potato Chips – Bar-B-Que Ranch. Calorie breakdown: 50.0% fat, 44.4% carbs, 5.6% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220 (920 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 220 calories of Zapp's Potato Chips – Bar-B-Que Ranch ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
11% of RDI (220 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zapp's menu items.
Related Food from Zapp's
- Potato Chips – Voodoo
- Potato Chips – Spicy Cajun Crawtators
- Potato Chips – Voodoo Heat
- Potato Chips – Mesquite Bar-B-Que
- Potato Chips – Bar-B-Que Ranch
Recipe for Zapp's's Potato Chips – Bar-B-Que Ranch
Currently there is no recipe available for Zapp's Potato Chips – Bar-B-Que Ranch, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Sticks Recipe
- Golden Corral Country Minestrone Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Smoked Sausage and Peppers Recipe