There are 130 calories in a 8 pieces serving of Zachary Dark Chocolate Mini Caramels. Calorie breakdown: 23.2% fat, 73.8% carbs, 3.0% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130 (544 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0.0mg||2%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 130 calories of Zachary Dark Chocolate Mini Caramels ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
7% of RDI (130 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zachary menu items.
Related Food from Zachary
- Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Cinnamon Candy Corn
- JuJu's Candy Corn
- Double Dipped Chocolate Peanuts
- Dark Chocolate Mini Caramels
Recipe for Zachary's Dark Chocolate Mini Caramels
Currently there is no recipe available for Zachary Dark Chocolate Mini Caramels, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Louisiana Chicken and Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Golden Corral Devilled Eggs Recipe