There are 240 calories in a 3 pieces serving of Zachary Caramel Pecan Clusters. Calorie breakdown: 48.5% fat, 46.5% carbs, 5.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 240 (1,004 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 240 calories of Zachary Caramel Pecan Clusters ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Zachary menu items.
Recipe for Zachary's Caramel Pecan Clusters
Currently there is no recipe available for Zachary Caramel Pecan Clusters, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Black Eyed Peas Recipe
- Golden Corral Roast Turkey Recipe
- Jack In The Box Marshmallow Rice Krispy Shake Recipe