There are 330 calories in a 50 g serving of Yupik Roasted Brazil Nuts. Calorie breakdown: 85.1% fat, 6.9% carbs, 8.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330 (1,381 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 33g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 330 calories of Yupik Roasted Brazil Nuts ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Yupik menu items.
Recipe for Yupik's Roasted Brazil Nuts
Currently there is no recipe available for Yupik Roasted Brazil Nuts, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Golden Corral Meatloaf Recipe
- Jack In The Box Bacon Scallion Mashed Potatoes Recipe