There are 50 calories in a 2 tbsp serving of Yucatan Guacamole Restaurant Style Guacamole. Calorie breakdown: 75.0% fat, 25.0% carbs, 0.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50 (209 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0.0mg||1%|
|Vitamin C 4.2mg||7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 50 calories of Yucatan Guacamole Restaurant Style Guacamole ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Yucatan Guacamole menu items.
Recipe for Yucatan Guacamole's Restaurant Style Guacamole
Currently there is no recipe available for Yucatan Guacamole Restaurant Style Guacamole, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Garlic Herb Chicken Recipe
- Jack In The Box Sirloin Swiss and Grilled Onion Burger Recipe
- Golden Corral Sweet Potato Caserole Recipe