|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 150 (628 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0.6mg||1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 150 calories of Young Living Einkorn Granola ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Young Living menu items.
Recipe for Young Living's Einkorn Granola
Currently there is no recipe available for Young Living Einkorn Granola, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe
- Golden Corral Roast Turkey Recipe
- Jack In The Box Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe