There are 170 calories in a 1/4 cup serving of Young Living Einkorn Berries. Calorie breakdown: 7.8% fat, 80.7% carbs, 11.5% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 (711 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of Young Living Einkorn Berries ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Young Living menu items.
Recipe for Young Living's Einkorn Berries
Currently there is no recipe available for Young Living Einkorn Berries, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Oreo Cookie Shake Recipe
- Jack In The Box Fiesta Corn and Potato Chowder Recipe
- Jack In The Box Egg Nog Milkshake Recipe