There are 170 calories in a 1/4 cup serving of Yoga Light Brown Rice w/ Quinoa. Calorie breakdown: 5.5% fat, 84.8% carbs, 9.7% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 (711 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of Yoga Light Brown Rice w/ Quinoa ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
9% of RDI (170 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your location.
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Yoga menu items.
Related Food from Yoga
- White Rice – Long Grain
- Light Brown Rice
- Brown Rice – Long Grain
- Light Brown Rice w/ Quinoa
- White Jasmine Rice
Recipe for Yoga's Light Brown Rice w/ Quinoa
Currently there is no recipe available for Yoga Light Brown Rice w/ Quinoa, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Jalapeno Corn Muffins Recipe
- Jack In The Box Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe