you’ve ever visited a McDonald’s outside the U.S., you may have
seen that some of their menu items are not the same as those in the
states. However, this summer, the company is bringing four of these
international fares to the menu:
- Cheesy Bacon Fries (Australia) – The fries are topped with chopped Applewood Smoked bacon and actual cheddar cheese sauce.
- Grand McExtreme Bacon Burger (Spain) – This is a quarter pound beef burger with smoke McBacon Sauce, Gouda cheese, slivered onions and thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon on a toasted sesame seed bun.
- Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich (Canada) – This is a chicken sandwich with creamy mozzarella cheese, tomato and herb sauce, fresh lettuce, slivered onions and Roma tomatoes on a toasted artisan roll.
- Stroopwafel McFlurry (Netherlands) – This is a vanilla soft serve with chopped Dutch Daelmans Stroopwafel caramel waffle cookies pieces.
Vice President of Menu Innovation Linda VanGosen said the company is
constantly looking for ways to shake up the menu, and it was going to
use the power of the global scene to add more flavors to its menu
that come from places around the world. This will be McDonald’s
first time to introduce these menu items to its American restaurants
– those who participate in it.
The items will become available June 5, 2019, and will last for a limited time.