Taco Bell Double Decker Taco Supreme
There are 340 calories in a 1 taco serving of Taco Bell Double Decker Taco Supreme. Calorie breakdown: 39.4% fat, 44.3% carbs, 16.3% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 340 calories of Taco Bell Double Decker Taco Supreme ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Taco Bell location.
More Food from Taco Bell
- Mtn Dew Baja Blast Freeze (32 oz)
- Old Elephant IPA (Draft)
- Beefy Fritos® Burrito
- Chicken Burrito Supreme
- Yuengling - Black and Tan (Draft)
Recipe for Taco Bell's Double Decker Taco Supreme
Currently there is no recipe available for Taco Bell Double Decker Taco Supreme, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Stewed Okra and Tomatoes Recipe
- Golden Corral Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe
- Golden Corral Louisiana Chicken and Rice Recipe