Taco Bell Cheesy Roll Up (V)
There are 180 calories in a 1 Roll-up serving of Taco Bell Cheesy Roll Up (V). Calorie breakdown: 45.8% fat, 33.9% carbs, 20.3% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 180 calories of Taco Bell Cheesy Roll Up (V) ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Taco Bell location.
More Food from Taco Bell
- Chicken Enchilada Nachos
- Cheesy Burrito - Bacon
- Bell Tower Cerveza (12 oz)
- Samuel Adams Winter Lager (Draft)
- IZZE Sparkling Clementine (20 oz) - LV
Recipe for Taco Bell's Cheesy Roll Up (V)
Currently there is no recipe available for Taco Bell Cheesy Roll Up (V), however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Steakhouse Salad Recipe
- Jack In The Box Fiesta Corn and Potato Chowder Recipe
- Jack In The Box Asiago Pepper Corn Steak Recipe