Subway Tomato Basil Wrap
There are 300 calories in a 102 grams serving of Subway Tomato Basil Wrap. Calorie breakdown: 24.0% fat, 65.3% carbs, 10.7% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 300 calories of Subway Tomato Basil Wrap ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Subway location.
More Food from Subway
- 6 inch Black Forest Ham, Egg White & Cheese Flatbread
- Pepperoni Flatizza
- 6" Black Forest Ham, Egg White & Cheese Flatbread
- Footlong Egg White Sunrise Subway Melt
- 6 inch Sunrise Subway Melt
Recipe for Subway's Tomato Basil Wrap
Currently there is no recipe available for Subway Tomato Basil Wrap, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Grilled Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe
- Golden Corral Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Jack In The Box Oreo Cookie Shake Recipe