Subway Spicy Italian Salad
There are 310 calories in a 1 salad serving of Subway Spicy Italian Salad. Calorie breakdown: 65.7% fat, 16.5% carbs, 17.8% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 310 calories of Subway Spicy Italian Salad ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Subway location.
More Food from Subway
- Footlong Mega Melt Flatbread with Egg White
- American Cheese, Processed
- 6 inch Black Forest Ham, Egg White & Cheese Flatbread
- 6 inch Big Cheesy
- 6 inch Pepperoni
Recipe for Subway's Spicy Italian Salad
Currently there is no recipe available for Subway Spicy Italian Salad, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Texas Toast Recipe
- Golden Corral Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Ham and Bean Soup Recipe