Subway Footlong Roast Beef
There are 640 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Subway Footlong Roast Beef. Calorie breakdown: 13.8% fat, 55.4% carbs, 30.8% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 640 calories of Subway Footlong Roast Beef ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Subway location.
More Food from Subway
- 12" Sub – Black Forest Ham
- Chili Con Carne
- 6" Breakfast B.M.T. Omelet Sandwich
- Corned Beef
- 6" Sub – Turkey & Bacon Guacamole
Recipe for Subway's Footlong Roast Beef
Currently there is no recipe available for Subway Footlong Roast Beef, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Country Minestrone Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Jack In The Box Jumbo Jack Burger Recipe