Subway Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken
There are 640 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Subway Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken. Calorie breakdown: 14.0% fat, 57.3% carbs, 28.7% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 640 calories of Subway Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Subway location.
More Food from Subway
- 6" Veggie Patty
- English Muffin
- 6" Breakfast Sandwich – Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese w/ Spinach
- 6" Sub – Oven Roasted Chicken w/ Spinach
- 6" Sub – Big Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe for Subway's Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken
Currently there is no recipe available for Subway Footlong Oven Roasted Chicken, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Mini Sirloin Burgers Recipe
- Jack In The Box Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
- Jack In The Box Sweet Asian Pineapple Burger Recipe