Subway 6" Sub – Barbecue Chicken
There are 310 calories in a 1 sandwich serving of Subway 6" Sub – Barbecue Chicken. Calorie breakdown: 14.4% fat, 66.5% carbs, 19.2% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 310 calories of Subway 6" Sub – Barbecue Chicken ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Subway location.
More Food from Subway
- 6" Breakfast B.M.T. Omelet Sandwich
- 6 inch Veggie Delite
- Banana Peppers
- Footlong Cold Cut Combo
- 6" Sub – Turkey Italiano Melt
Recipe for Subway's 6" Sub – Barbecue Chicken
Currently there is no recipe available for Subway 6" Sub – Barbecue Chicken, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Louisiana Chicken and Rice Recipe
- Golden Corral Roast Turkey Recipe
- Golden Corral Red Beans and Rice Recipe