Qdoba Fajita Vegetables
There are 35 calories in a 2 oz serving of Qdoba Fajita Vegetables. Calorie breakdown: 47.4% fat, 42.1% carbs, 10.5% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 35 calories of Qdoba Fajita Vegetables ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Qdoba location.
More Food from Qdoba
- Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Regular
- Three Cheese Queso
- Shredded Cheese
- Hi-C Flashin Fruit Punch, Large
- 12.5" Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla
Recipe for Qdoba's Fajita Vegetables
Currently there is no recipe available for Qdoba Fajita Vegetables, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral KC BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe
- Golden Corral Stewed Okra and Tomatoes Recipe
- Golden Corral Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe