Pizza Hut Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
There are 550 calories in a serving of Pizza Hut Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit. Calorie breakdown: 65.2% fat, 20.3% carbs, 14.5% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 550 calories of Pizza Hut Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Pizza Hut location.
More Food from Pizza Hut
- Backyard BBQ Chicken - Large Big Flavor Dipper Slice (Limited Time)
- BBQ Chicken (w/ cheddar cheese) - Personal Pan Pizza Slice
- Garden Fresh *Local Specialty* - Large Thin 'N Crispy Slice
- Supreme - Large Original Pan Slice
- Ohio's Best *Local Specialty* - Small Original Pan Slice
Recipe for Pizza Hut's Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
Currently there is no recipe available for Pizza Hut Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Marinated Beef Tips Recipe
- Jack In The Box HH Brewtus Fireball Tea Recipe
- Jack In The Box Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe