Panera Bread Tomato Basil Loaf
There are 150 calories in a 1 slice serving of Panera Bread Tomato Basil Loaf. Calorie breakdown: 6.2% fat, 77.2% carbs, 16.6% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 150 calories of Panera Bread Tomato Basil Loaf ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Panera Bread location.
More Food from Panera Bread
- Mango Smoothie
- Four Cheese Souffle
- Black Tea
- Modern Greek Salad with Quinoa, Whole
- Jalapeno & Cheddar Bagel w/ Egg & Cheese
Recipe for Panera Bread's Tomato Basil Loaf
Currently there is no recipe available for Panera Bread Tomato Basil Loaf, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Applebee's Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Golden Corral Marinated Beef Tips Recipe
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe