Panera Bread Artisan Ciabatta Loaf
There are 160 calories in a 2 oz serving of Panera Bread Artisan Ciabatta Loaf. Calorie breakdown: 8.6% fat, 76.2% carbs, 15.2% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 160 calories of Panera Bread Artisan Ciabatta Loaf ?
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Panera Bread location.
More Food from Panera Bread
- Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken, Half
- Roasted Turkey Cranberry Flatbread
- Thai Chili Vinaigrette
- Scrambled Egg & Cheese on Artisan Ciabatta
- Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Recipe for Panera Bread's Artisan Ciabatta Loaf
Currently there is no recipe available for Panera Bread Artisan Ciabatta Loaf, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Black Eyed Peas Recipe
- Golden Corral Chicken Livers Recipe
- Jack In The Box Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe