KFC Milk 2%
There are 170 calories in a 10 Fl. Oz. serving of KFC Milk 2%. Calorie breakdown: 31.8% fat, 40.0% carbs, 28.2% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of KFC Milk 2% ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your KFC location.
More Food from KFC
- Sweet Kernel Corn (Family)
- Tropicana Light Lemonade (20 fl oz)
- Tropicana Twister Orange (30 fl oz)
- Mist Twst (16 fl oz)
- Nashville Hot Spicy Crispy Chicken Breast
Recipe for KFC's Milk 2%
Currently there is no recipe available for KFC Milk 2%, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Chili Bean Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Jalapeno Corn Muffins Recipe
- Jack In The Box Garlic Herb Chicken Recipe
KFC Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other KFC menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
10 Fl. Oz. = 10 g
10 Fl. Oz. (10 g)
Amount per serving
170 (711 kJ)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 17g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 16g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg