KFC Milk 1%
There are 90 calories in a 7 Fl. Oz. serving of KFC Milk 1%. Calorie breakdown: 20.9% fat, 46.5% carbs, 32.6% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 90 calories of KFC Milk 1% ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your KFC location.
More Food from KFC
- Oreo Cookies and Creme Pie
- Strawberry Lemonade (1/2 Gallon)
- Diet Mountain Dew (20 fl oz)
- Wild Cherry Pepsi (30 fl oz)
- KFC Creamy Parmesan Caesar Dressing
Recipe for KFC's Milk 1%
Currently there is no recipe available for KFC Milk 1%, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Four Cheese Grille Recipe
- Golden Corral Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Biscuits Recipe
KFC Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other KFC menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
7 Fl. Oz. = 7 g
7 Fl. Oz. (7 g)
Amount per serving
90 (377 kJ)
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 10g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg