steakhouse salad is the perfect combination of taste and flavor,
featuring marinade sirloin steak with Montreal seasoning alongside
healthy and tasty lettuce and cheese dressings. Enjoy the rich kick
of tabasco sauce and finely grounded pepper with minced garlic.
Blue cheese vinaigrette
- Water, 1 tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground pepper
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil, 7 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- White wine vinegar, ¼ cup
- Tabasco sauce, ½ teaspoon
Meat and Marinade
- 1 (1 lbs.) of sirloin steak
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Montreal steak seasoning, 2 teaspoons
- Red onion rings, 4 slices
- ¼ cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 5 ounces of Blue Cheese Vinaigrette Dressing
- Tomato, 4 slices
- 4 to 5 romaine lettuce leaves
- ¾ pound of chopped romaine lettuce
- Make the salad dressing first by placing all the blue cheese vinaigrette dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mix thoroughly and keep refrigerated until you are ready to use.
- Marinate the steak by using the Soy sauce, olive oil and steak seasoning. Put all the materials for marinating in a plastic food bag, drop in the steak, seal and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Preheat a George Foreman Indoor grill and cook the steak to your desired level of doneness. When done, let the meat rest for 5 minutes to let the steak absorb the juices well.
Prepare the salad by using
the lettuce leaves around the plate edges. Add the rest of the
sliced vegetables to follow then slice the steak lightly before
placing atop the salad. Add some crumbled blue cheese and add the
salad dressing by the side.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Steakhouse Salad but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.