Treat yourself to the
sumptuous blend of taste and flavor from 4 cheese types sandwiched
between roasted slices of sourdough bread. This cheese-o-mania recipe
is sure to delight your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
- Butter, unsalted and softened, 4 tablespoons (½ stick)
- Sharp Cheddar cheese, 4 slices
- Aged white Cheddar cheese, 4 slices
- Asiago cheese, shredded, ½ cup
- 8 slices of bread (Tuscan or Sourdough)
Cheese, shredded, ½ cup
- Place a large cast-iron skillet on a medium high heat source.
- On either side of each slice of bread, spread the butter evenly. Toss all the bread on one side into the skillet, leave till every slice becomes golden but not burnt. Flip 4 of the slices of bread over, allow to toast and keep the other 4 for later.
- For the remainder 4 slices, toast each slice with its side up, then place one slice of each type of cheese on each slice.
- Use the fully toasted 4 slices of bread to top each sandwich, then place each sandwich in the skillet with the toasted part facing down.
the cheese to melt and bread to become golden. Once done, slice each
of the sandwiches in half and serve becomes golden and the cheese
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Four Cheese Grille but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.