This recipe is easy and tasty. The good part is it tastes even better the next day.
- 4 cans Clams (you need to get it with the juice and mince it properly)
- 1/2 lb Salted bacon or pork, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 cups Water
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 6 to 8 Medium potatoes, peeled and cut into cube size
- 3 and 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 4 and 1/2 cups Milk or cream
- Parsley, chopped (for garnishing)
- Clams need to be cut into small pieces, if you want.
- Sauté onion, salted pork or bacon in a skillet until it turns golden brown, then drain it.
- Then, place it in a slow cooker with the clams.
- Except milk, parsley, and cornstarch, you should add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for around four hours until all the vegetables turn tender and soft.
- Add a cup of milk at the last hour of cooking together with the cornstarch.
- Now, add the remaining milk and cornstarch mixture and keep stirring properly.
- Make sure that you heat it throughout. For each serving, sprinkle some parsley.
Enjoy a bowl of rich and creamy comfort once in a while.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Clam Chowder but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.