Enjoy a thrilling and
delightful cheese dip masterpiece. The Beer cheese dip features
butter, milk, cheddar cheese and a lot of delicious spices and
seasoning that will make your day.
- Butter, 3 tablespoons
- Flour, 3 tablespoons
- 1 bottle of Blue moon beer
- 2 cloves of minced Garlic
- Half cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard seed
- Worcestershire sauce, ¼ teaspoon
- One and half cups of Shredded Colby jack cheese
- Hot sauce, 1 teaspoon
- One and half cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To begin, melt the butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add flour to the butter and whisk to mix until smooth. Continue cooking this mixture for about 60 seconds.
- Continue to whisk the mixture while slowing adding the beer and milk. Add the Mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Garlic and continue to stir for 5 to 10 minutes till you notice the mixture thicken.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, then add the Shredded Colby jack and Sharp cheddar cheese instantly.
salt and pepper to give taste then serve in a bowl. Feel free to
garnish the cheese dip with little paprika and serve while still
warm. Use warm pretzel sticks or toast bread as dipping to enjoy.
See more Jack In The Box copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Beer Cheese Dip but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.