your taste organs in a plethora of culinary excellence as you enjoy
excellently done steak in the company of spicy and flavorful
peppercorns and Asiago cheese. Dress with Garlic and herbs for extra
- A 7-ounce Sirloin Steak
- Shredded Asiago cheese, 1 teaspoon
- 4 oz. Seasonal vegetables
- Cracked black peppercorns, 1 teaspoon
- Roasted Red potatoes dressed with herbs and garlic
- Use some cooking spray to drizzle the grill. Cover the steak with the cracked peppercorns and grill to a desired temperature till it becomes desirably done. Ensure that you make grill marks on either side of the steak.
- Cover the steak lightly with some evenly distributed Asiago cheese, then place the steak into the oven for the cheese to melt.
- Slice Red potatoes in quarters, lightly season and roast. Sprinkle a mixture of the herb and garlic dressing over the quarter-sliced red potatoes.
with a side of steamed and fresh in-season veggies.
See more Jack In The Box recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Jack In The Box Asiago Pepper Corn Steak but feel free to check out the Jack In The Box nutrition for other dishes.