If you want to eat a quick and easy cheesy toast or should we say pizza, then you need to make Texas toast for sure. You will be more than surprised to see how quickly you end up making the delectable toast recipe.
- 2 tablespoons Softened butter
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices French bread
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Parsley or green onions, chopped, optional
- Smear the bread with butter. Sprinkle cheese and garlic powder over it.
- Next, you need to take an ungreased baking sheet and place the bread over it.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes, at 400 degrees.
If you want you can sprinkle parsley over it. Always remember to serve this dish warm and enjoy every bite of it.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.