Great Steak Baked Potato Toppings, Philly Cheese
There are 35 calories in a 1 oz serving of Great Steak Baked Potato Toppings, Philly Cheese. Calorie breakdown: 65.2% fat, 34.8% carbs, 0.0% protein.* DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 35 calories of Great Steak Baked Potato Toppings, Philly Cheese ?
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Great Steak location.
More Food from Great Steak
- Baked Potato Topping, Broccoli
- Chicagoland Cheesesteak, Large
- Great Steak Cheesesteak, 12"
- Pepper Cheesesteak, Wrap
- Philly Cordon Bleu, Regular
Recipe for Great Steak's Baked Potato Toppings, Philly Cheese
Currently there is no recipe available for Great Steak Baked Potato Toppings, Philly Cheese, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe
- Golden Corral Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Jack In The Box Bacon Scallion Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Great Steak Deals & Coupons
You may also check if there are any coupons and deals available to save on this and many other Great Steak menu items.
Read reviews and share your opinion
Amount per serving
35 (146 kJ)
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Total Sugars 1g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 0mg