There are 50 calories in a 1 each serving of Golden Corral Taco Shells. Calorie breakdown: 36.0% fat, 56.0% carbs, 8.0% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50 (209 kJ)||Calories from Fat 35|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 50 calories of Golden Corral Taco Shells ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
3% of RDI (50 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Related Food from Golden Corral
Recipe for Golden Corral's Taco Shells
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Taco Shells, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Marshmallow Rice Krispy Shake Recipe
- Golden Corral Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Jack In The Box Classic Wings Recipe