There are 15 calories in a 2 Tbsp serving of Golden Corral Sauerkraut. Calorie breakdown: 0.0% fat, 80.0% carbs, 20.0% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 15 (63 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 15 calories of Golden Corral Sauerkraut ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Sauerkraut
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Sauerkraut, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Asiago Pepper Corn Steak Recipe
- Golden Corral Pot Roast Recipe
- Applebee's Green Beans Crispers with Lemon Garlic Aioli Recipe