There are 130 calories in a 0.5 cup serving of Golden Corral Ranch Style Beans. Calorie breakdown: 17.2% fat, 64.4% carbs, 18.4% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130 (544 kJ)||Calories from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 130 calories of Golden Corral Ranch Style Beans ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Ranch Style Beans
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Ranch Style Beans, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Mini Sirloin Burgers Recipe
- Golden Corral Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Sticks Recipe