Want to enjoy a mouth-watering beef recipe with your family? Then, it is time to prepare this easy recipe.
- 2 lbs Beef roast
- 1 and 1/2 cups Beef broth
- 4 Potatoes (should be peeled and made into cubes of one inch)
- 1 and 1/2 oz. Vegetable soup mix (dry)
- 1 and 1/2 cups Baby carrots
- 1 Big onion (quartered and should also be pulled apart)
- Take a crockpot to place the beef roast. It should be surrounded with vegetables.
- Now, mix the vegetable mix along with the beef broth. Add the mixture to the crockpot.
- Cover the pot and cook the dish for 3-4 hours on high flame. If you prefer low flame, then you should cook it for seven to eight hours.
Serve with veggies, mashed potatoes or green salad.
See more Golden Corral copycat recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!