There are 250 calories in a 1 fillet serving of Golden Corral Pork Fillet. Calorie breakdown: 62.4% fat, 1.6% carbs, 35.9% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250 (1,046 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 250 calories of Golden Corral Pork Fillet ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Pork Fillet
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Pork Fillet, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- Jack In The Box HH Brewtus Fireball Tea Recipe
- Jack In The Box Bacon Scallion Mashed Potatoes Recipe