There are 170 calories in a 1 piece serving of Golden Corral Peach Cobbler. Calorie breakdown: 26.6% fat, 71.0% carbs, 2.4% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170 (711 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 170 calories of Golden Corral Peach Cobbler ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
9% of RDI (170 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Related Food from Golden Corral
Recipe for Golden Corral's Peach Cobbler
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Peach Cobbler, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Jack In The Box Cheese Bread Pizza Recipe
- Golden Corral Seafood Salad Recipe
- Golden Corral Garlic Cheese Biscuits Recipe