Preparing flavorsome and succulent marinated steak is a great way to win everyone’s heart. It’s quick and easy to make.
- Stew beef, about 2 lbs
- Lipton onion soup mix, 1 pkg
- Mushroom soup cream, 1 can
- Red cooking wine, about half a cup
- 1 can mushrooms about 4 oz., properly drained
- All the ingredients need to be mixed in a pot and the pot should be covered.
- On low heat, cook it for about eight to ten hours.
- If you want, you can cook on high heat for about five to six hours.
- Serve it over noodles or rice.
Enjoy this tasty summer staple. You can simply eat it or grill for some time with some vegetables.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Marinated Beef Tips but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.