There are 100 calories in a 1 Tbsp serving of Golden Corral Margarine. Calorie breakdown: 100.0% fat, 0.0% carbs, 0.0% protein.
*DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100 (418 kJ)||Calories from Fat 100|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 100 calories of Golden Corral Margarine ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
5% of RDI (100 Calories)
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Related Food from Golden Corral
Recipe for Golden Corral's Margarine
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Margarine, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Sweet Potato Caserole Recipe
- Golden Corral Pickled Beets Recipe
- Golden Corral Louisiana Chicken and Rice Recipe