This macaroni salad will be a great choice if you are looking for a side dish with BBQ or fried chicken. It’s a healthy and tasty dish for children too. It’s served cold with mayonnaise. The healthy veggies will make it look more colorful and yummy. The combination of mayonnaise and relish will make it extra delicious and your children will love it.
- 2-3 cups Pipette macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1 cup Onions, diced
- 1 cup Carrots, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup Relish, refrigerated
- 2 cups Mayonnaise, refrigerated
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Take a 2 ½ inches deep stainless steel pan and place pipette pasta in it.
- Now, add chopped celery onto macaroni.
- Place diced onions on top of chopped celery.
- Add relish onto onions.
- Add chopped carrots onto relish.
- Add seasoning on top of relish.
- Now, cover the pan using a lid or a foil. Do not mix these ingredients. You need to serve it cold. So, keep the pan in the refrigerator till you need it for serving.
- Transfer all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Now, add refrigerated mayonnaise to ingredients and mix gently so that macaronis don’t break. Mix well so that all ingredients get coated with mayonnaise.
- Serve it with some seasoning if needed.
You can also add diced tomatoes in the salad. The dish tastes better if you serve it cold. So, make sure that you don’t prepare the dish in a normal temperature. Each ingredient should be equally cold. Only then, your guests will enjoy the dish.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.