With full of taste, this cheesy macaroni will be a love at first sight for your guests. It’s an easy recipe that takes only a few minutes. If you are already late for dinner and you don’t know what to cook, this dish will definitely be a saviour. Enjoy the dish with salad or, if you prefer a heavy meal, serve it with chicken.
- 2-3 cups Pipette macaroni
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Regular cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup White pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Flour (all purpose)
- 2 cups Milk
- Take 3 cups water in a pan and add the macaronis. Cook the macaroni till it becomes soft.
- Drain the water and rinse the macaroni with cold water so that it doesn’t get sticky.
For making the sauce:
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add all purpose flour and stir, making a roux.
- Now, add milk to the mixture and stir slowly. Keep stirring constantly so that there remains no flour solid.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and stir for another few seconds till the cheese melts.
- As soon as the sauce becomes thick, add the cooked and drained macaroni to the sauce. Stir for 1-2 minutes till all the macaronis get coated in the cheese sauce.
- Serve in a bowl with some more shredded cheese.
Be very careful while cooking the macaroni. Make sure that it’s not overcooked. You can add salt as per your taste if you need. You can also sprinkle a pinch of black pepper or oregano. If you have pasta sauce at your home, pour it directly into the pan, and then add the cheese and macaroni.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.