There are 310 calories in a 1 each (hot dog) serving of Golden Corral Hot Dogs With Onions & Peppers. Calorie breakdown: 62.3% fat, 26.4% carbs, 11.3% protein.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 310 (1,297 kJ)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Vitamin A 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Calorie Burn Time
How long would it take to burn off 310 calories of Golden Corral Hot Dogs With Onions & Peppers ?
Based on a 35 old female who is 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs
% RDI of Main Nutrition Facts
* Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
Please note that the variety of menu may vary depending on your Golden Corral location.
Recipe for Golden Corral's Hot Dogs With Onions & Peppers
Currently there is no recipe available for Golden Corral Hot Dogs With Onions & Peppers, however here are some other copycat recipes you might be interested in:
- Golden Corral Cheesy Garlic Grits Recipe
- Jack In The Box Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Jack In The Box Sirloin Swiss and Grilled Onion Burger Recipe