Whether you want to enjoy some tasty, easy and quick meal or want something healthy, chicken liver recipe is here for you.
- 1 pound liver of chicken
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable)
- Black pepper (fresh)
Preparing the liver
- Properly get the chicken liver rinsed and then pat dry.
- Now, cut the liver into bite sizes.
- Take a re-sealable plastic bag and put the chicken liver inside it with garlic salt, flour, and pepper as per your taste.
- Shake well as this will ensure that the liver is properly coated with spices and flour.
Cooking chicken livers
- Take a skillet and heat oil.
- Once the oil is hot, you can arrange the pieces of liver on the skillet. Make sure that they do not touch each other.
- Fry the pieces on one end for about three minutes until they turn light brown and then turn on to fry the other side.
- Remove it from the pain and let the oil get soaked on the paper towel.
- You need to serve it hot.
These truly turn out being a delightful and good value starter. Serve this starter with a suitable dip.
See more Golden Corral recipes if you would to like to explore more tasty recipes like this one!
There is no nutrition information is available for Golden Corral Chicken Livers but feel free to check out the Golden Corral nutrition for other dishes.