Whether you want to enjoy some tasty, easy and quick meal or want something healthy, chicken liver recipe is here for you.
- 1 pound liver of chicken
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable)
- Black pepper (fresh)
Preparing the liver
- Properly get the chicken liver rinsed and then pat dry.
- Now, cut the liver into bite sizes.
- Take a re-sealable plastic bag and put the chicken liver inside it with garlic salt, flour, and pepper as per your taste.
- Shake well as this will ensure that the liver is properly coated with spices and flour.
Cooking chicken livers
- Take a skillet and heat oil.
- Once the oil is hot, you can arrange the pieces of liver on the skillet. Make sure that they do not touch each other.
- Fry the pieces on one end for about three minutes until they turn light brown and then turn on to fry the other side.
- Remove it from the pain and let the oil get soaked on the paper towel.
- You need to serve it hot.
These truly turn out being a delightful and good value starter. Serve this starter with a suitable dip.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Golden Corral.